Little Wood Crib - Natural
This product cannot be shipped to: Alaska, Hawaii
Free Standard Shipping on this item. Compact folding wood crib that uses brass butterfly hinges and requires only a one time assembly with included tool. Stationary side rails, a one position mattress support, solid hardwood construction and in a beautiful natural finish, can handle whatever abuse can be dished out to it. Arched end panels add elegance to your day care, hotel room or home and when nap time is over the crib is easily folded for storage. The heavy duty casters make it easy to move from room to room or to get it to its storage space. Meets the Mandatory CPSC 16 CFR 1220 regulations for non-full size cribs. JPMA Certified and meets ASTM 2710 commercial crib regulations.
- Includes a deluxe 24" x 38" x 3" thick foam mattress that is compliant with Federal Flammability standard 16 CFR 1633.
- Meets the Mandatory CPSC 16 CFR 1220 regulations for non-full size cribs.
- Designed and built with the rigors of commercial use in mind, but also perfect for use where space is at a premium.
- Plastic teething rails installed on both fixed side rails.
- Heavy duty ball bearing casters, two of which lock, are attached to the legs by a Chicago bolt system through the leg post instead of the leg bottom. This is not only a stronger system but also eliminates the danger of exposed bolt threads.
- Bilingual instructions in English and Spanish.
- JPMA Certified and meets ASTM 2710 commercial crib regulations that are required for the rigors of a day care or other commercial environments.
- Weight: 50 lbs. Eligible for free standard shipping.
- Dimensions: 39.5" x 26.5" x 38.5"
- Available Online Only
Item usually ships in 3 business days. Standard shipping only.