• A must-have for every man’s wardrobe.
• A suit is a tailored ensemble including a jacket and pants, sometimes even a vest.
• Suit size is based on chest measurement and length.
• Suits can come in short, regular and long lengths and this also refers to the length of the jacket.
• The pants’ waist size is typically 6” to 8” smaller than the jacket size.
• A two- or three-piece suit is a classic choice for the office or any special occasion.
• Suit separates are specifically designed for the man who has trouble purchasing a suit off the rack.
• If you wear one size jacket and a different size pants, you are the perfect candidate for suit separates.
• They also offer versatility because you can mix and match your pieces for a variety of looks.
• Separates are a simple way to get a perfect fit without too many trips to the tailor.