Moms with two stroller-aged kids rejoice -- the Quattro Tour® Stroller is available as a Duo! There's twice as much Quattro for the whole family to love. Toddlers up to 50 pounds get a front row s...
Moms with two stroller-aged kids rejoice -- the Quattro Tour® Stroller is available as a Duo! There's twice as much Quattro for the whole family to love. Toddlers up to 50 pounds get a front row seat with two cup/snack holders and toddler's own storage cubby under seat to stash favorite playthings. Infants in their SnugRide® Infant Car Seat, SnugRide® 32 Infant Car Seat or Infant SafeSeat Car Seat can either be easily clicked and locked into the rear seat to face your loving smile, or, once they're older, enjoy a view of the road from their elevated, flat reclining seat with its own cup/snack holder. A 20% smaller* fold makes it easier to lift and fit in your car, and uniquely designed handles makes it simple to maneuver. *As compared to Graco® DuoGlider Stroller.
- Accepts Graco® SnugRide®, SnugRide® 32 and Infant SafeSeat Car Seats, sold separately.
- Front seat holds child up to 50 lbs., rear seat holds child up to 40 lbs.
- 2 deluxe padded seats with multi-position recline.
- Rear seat reclines flat for baby's comfort.
- Convertible 3- or 5-point harness grows with your child.
- One-hand, gravity fold with storage latch.
- Lockable front swivel wheels with suspension for superior maneuverability.
- Ergonomic handles with multiple hand positions.
- Extra-large drop-down storage basket lets you reach in without disturbing your reclined child.
- Parent's tray with storage and 2 deep cup holders for on-the-go convenience.
- Rear child's tray with cup holder pivots for no-fuss stroller entry.
- Dimensions: 44"H x 22.3"W x 28.89"D