My Ride 65 Infant Car Seat -Asbury
Compare at $139.99
You save up to 14%
OUT OF STOCK
Sorry, this item is out of stock. You
can try again later or look for it in one of our stores.
Keep your growing child safe in this innovative convertible car seat. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends your child ride rear-facing as long as possible, so My Ride 65 stays rear-facing up ...
Keep your growing child safe in this innovative convertible car seat. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends your child ride rear-facing as long as possible, so My Ride 65 stays rear-facing up to 40 lbs. -- longer than most other car seats in the U.S. Then, it secures your forward-facing child in a 5-point harness until he is 65 lbs. Other features like EPS, energy absorbing foam, side-impact testing and removable infant insert help keep your child snug and secure on all his journeys.
- Keeps baby in the rear-facing position from 5-40 lbs.
- Keeps your forward-facing child harnessed from 20-65 lbs.
- SafeSeat Engineering -- engineered and crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. standard FMVS213
- Side Impact Tested.
- New Car Assessment Program (NCAP) -- peak crash force approximately 2X car seat standard.
- Tested for extreme car interior temperatures.
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management.
- Removable infant insert and headrest keep baby comfy.
- LATCH equipped with an easy-to-read level indicator for hassle-free installation.
- 5-point, front-adjust harness helps you get baby in and out.
- Dual cup holders keep drinks within your child's reach.
- Recommended use: 5-40 lbs. (rear-facing). 20-65 lbs (forward-facing)
- Dimensions: 26"H x 20.75"W x 27"D
Product weight: 15.22 lbs.
Item usually ships in 2 business days.