My Ride65 LX Convertible Car Seat-Sonata
Compare at $139.99
You save up to 14%
OUT OF STOCK
Sorry, this item is out of stock. You
can try again later or look for it in one of our stores.
Help keep your growing child safe in this innovative convertible car seat. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends your child ride rear-facing as long as possible, so My Ride 65 stays rear-facin...
Help keep your growing child safe in this innovative convertible car seat. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends your child ride rear-facing as long as possible, so My Ride 65 stays rear-facing up to 40 lbs. -- longer than most other car seats in the US. Then, it secures your forward-facing child in a 5-point harness until he is 65 lbs.
- Keeps baby in the rear-facing position from 5-40 lbs.
Keeps your forward-facing child harnessed from 20-65 lbs.
- Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. safety standards
- Side-impact tested* (*In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards, the My Ride 65 has been side impact tested for occupant retention by the harness system.)
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management.
- Removable infant insert and headrest help keep baby comfy.
- LATCH equipped with an easy-to-read level indicator for hassle-free installation.
- 5-point, front-adjust harness helps you get baby in and out.
- Dual cup holders keep drinks within your child's reach.
- Recommended use: Rear-facing for infants 5 to 40 lbs. Forward-facing for toddlers 20 to 65 lbs.
- Dimensions: 26"H x 20.75"W x 27"D
Item usually ships in 3 business days.