My Ride 65 Infant Car Seat -Asbury
Compare at $139.99
You save up to 14%
Keep your growing child safe in this innovative convertible car seat. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends your child ride rear-facing as long as possible, so My Ride 65 stays rear-facing up ...
Keep your growing child safe in this innovative convertible car seat. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends your child ride rear-facing as long as possible, so My Ride 65 stays rear-facing up to 40 lbs. -- longer than most other car seats in the U.S. Then, it secures your forward-facing child in a 5-point harness until he is 65 lbs. Other features like EPS, energy absorbing foam, side-impact testing and removable infant insert help keep your child snug and secure on all his journeys.
- Keeps baby in the rear-facing position from 5-40 lbs.
- Keeps your forward-facing child harnessed from 20-65 lbs.
- SafeSeat Engineering -- engineered and crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. standard FMVS213
- Side Impact Tested.
- New Car Assessment Program (NCAP) -- peak crash force approximately 2X car seat standard.
- Tested for extreme car interior temperatures.
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management.
- Removable infant insert and headrest keep baby comfy.
- LATCH equipped with an easy-to-read level indicator for hassle-free installation.
- 5-point, front-adjust harness helps you get baby in and out.
- Dual cup holders keep drinks within your child's reach.
- Recommended use: 5-40 lbs. (rear-facing). 20-65 lbs (forward-facing)
- Dimensions: 26"H x 20.75"W x 27"D
Product weight: 15.22 lbs.
Item usually ships in 2 business days.