The BOULEVARD 70-G3 is purposefully designed and engineered to minimize the forward movement of the child's head during a frontal impact to reduce the risk of head injury with revolutionary BRITAX hea...
The BOULEVARD 70-G3 is purposefully designed and engineered to minimize the forward movement of the child's head during a frontal impact to reduce the risk of head injury with revolutionary BRITAX head safety technologies: Base with SafeCell Technology®, Energy Absorbing Versa-Tether®, Integrated Steel Bars, and HUGS Chest Pads with SafeCell Technology®.
- True Side Impact Protection® is deep side walls with energy-absorbing EPP foam along with a head restraint, which offers a double layer of EPP foam, to distribute crash forces, shield from vehicle intrusion, and contain the head, neck and body while keeping them in true" or aligned.
- Base with SafeCell Technology® designed to compress in a crash, significantly lowering the center of gravity and counteracting the forward rotation of the child seat which normally propels the child toward the front seat.
- Integrated Steel Bars strengthen the connection to the vehicle and reduce forward flexing of the child seat during a crash.
- Energy Absorbing Versa-Tether® features a staged-release tether webbing to slow the forward movement, reducing the crash forces reaching the child, and a two-point attachment to minimize forward-rotation while anchoring the top of the child seat.
- HUGS Chest Pads with SafeCell Technology® are affixed to the seat shell to ensure proper positioning while SafeCells compress to manage energy and provide resistance to the forward movement of your child in a crash, reducing the risk of head injury.
- Tangle-Free, Five-Point Harness distributes crash forces across the strongest parts of the body and provides a secure fit.
- 70-pound Weight Capacity for safety and comfort as your child grows.
- Rear and Forward Facing Recline. High density comfort foam. Plush, easy-remove cover.
- Two buckle positions. Infant positioning insert.
- Quick-Adjust Harness repositions the harness shoulder height without disassembling the harness straps.
- Premium Lower LATCH Connectors for a quick and simple installation. EZ-Buckle System retains the harness buckle in a forward position. Harness holders.
- Built-in lock-offs ensure a snug lap and shoulder belt installation with minimal effort.
- Anti-slip contoured base.
- Recommended use: Rear-facing: 5-40 lbs; Forward-facing: 20-70 lbs.
Dimensions: 26" x 18.5" x 21"