My Ride65 LX Convertible Car Seat - Coda
Compare at $139.99
You save up to 14%
Help keep your growing child safe in this innovative convertible car seat. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends your child ride rear-facing as long as possible, so My Ride 65 stays rear-facin...
Help keep your growing child safe in this innovative convertible car seat. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends your child ride rear-facing as long as possible, so My Ride 65 stays rear-facing up to 40 lbs. -- longer than most other car seats in the US. Then, it secures your forward-facing child in a 5-point harness until he is 65 lbs.
- Keeps baby in the rear-facing position from 5-40 lbs.
Keeps your forward-facing child harnessed from 20-65 lbs.
- Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. safety standards
- Side-impact tested* (*In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards, the My Ride 65 has been side impact tested for occupant retention by the harness system.)
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management.
- Removable infant insert and headrest help keep baby comfy.
- LATCH equipped with an easy-to-read level indicator for hassle-free installation.
- 5-point, front-adjust harness helps you get baby in and out.
- Dual cup holders keep drinks within your child's reach.
- Recommended use: Rear-facing for infants 5 to 40 lbs. Forward-facing for toddlers 20 to 65 lbs.
- Dimensions: 26"H x 20.75"W x 27"D
Item usually ships in 2 business days. Standard shipping only.