Burlington Stores’ Gateway (EDI Vendor Management Suite)
- Burlington Stores’ Gateway is a free vendor portal
- Gateway allows vendors to receive purchase orders (EDI 850), send advance ship notices (EDI 856, ASNs) create GS1-128 labels in a PDF format, and submit invoices for payment (EDI 810)
- For established vendors
- To access Gateway, click here.
- Vendors can only access the Gateway after logging in to the EDI Management Suite
- If you need assistance logging in, please email email@example.com
- On the login page you will find the downloadable EDI User Guide and Gateway Help Documentation to assist you through navigation of the system.
Trading Partner’s Web Portal
- View vendor compliance (VC, FRT) chargeback details
- Photos and other supporting chargeback data
- Download individual compliance chargeback details
- Submit disputes
- Dispute status
- View check remittances -- COMING SOON!
This website requires a login for access. If you wish to access the site and do not have a user name and password, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Name of person wishing to have access to site
- Job Title
- Address, City, State, Zip Code
- Phone number
- Email address
- Vendor name(s) and Burlington vendor number(s) that you need access to
Once you receive your username and password via email please use below link to access the Compliance Vendor Portal.
TMS (Transportation Management System)